Features & Descriptions:
- ACCURATE: Liquid gauge measures in PSI (0-230) and Bar (0-16). Meets ANSI/ASME B40.1 standards.
- WHY LIQUID? Absorbs vibration/pressure spikes, reduces wear, and is better in corrosive environments
- EASY HANDLING: Durable/ergonomic grip. Quick fine tuning in case you exceed the target pressure.
- BALL CHUCK: 360 degree swivel and 15" hose easily fits into motorcycle wheels and other tight places
- SOLID BRASS FITTINGS: Long-lasting performance, 1/4" NPT (F) air inlet. Milton 727 plug recommended.
No need to worry about batteries with this analog inflater gauge, filled with liquid (silicone oil) that provides optimal accuracy, pressure spike prevention, and a cushioned tick to optimize the lifespan of the mechanical parts inside the gauge. This also has a deflate button for when you overshoot the pressure. It comes with a 15 inch hose and a Ball Foot Air Chuck, great for hard-to-reach valves. The dial gauge is fitted with a rubber boot which protects it from corrosion, impacts, and shocks.